You Can Treat Asthma Without Inhaler With Only Simple Diet Changes!!!!!
The recurrent attacks of wheezing, coughing and shortness of breath are the asthma attack. The airways are not cleared and it can sometimes lead to suffocation. It usually comes as a chronic inflammation and thickening of the bronchial tubes. The inhalers that these patients use are filled with steroids, leading their lungs to be filled with chemicals that may cause further health problems. To prevent asthma attacks a person should eat healthy and that way he will eliminate all the inflammation of the air passages, reducing the allergy reactions, thin the mucus in the lungs and dilate the air that triggers the attacks.
You need to avoid any food that may cause the attacks and maintain healthy. Here is a list of foods that you should avoid:
- Soft drinks
- Sodium and monosodium glutamate ( increase the constriction of the bronchial tubes that the histamine causes)
- Animal products like eggs, cow milk, dairy, meat( beef, pork, mutton, chicken and fish)
- vegetable oil like corn, sunflower, safflower ( they can cause inflammation)
- Alcohol in the pure form
- citrus fruits
The list of food you should consume:
- fruits and juices with vitamin C and antioxidants
- fish oil rich in omega-3 fatty acids like salmon, mackerel and tuna
- brewed coffee ( not instant or processed) with caffeine, or tea with theobromine
- hot, pungent foods, spicy mustard, chili peppers, onion and garlic.
Here are other foods that you may use
You need to consume beta carotene food, vitamin C rich food to increase the lung capacity and to relieve respiratory problems. You can use the carrot raw, in a juice, you can add few ribs of celery in the cooking, etc. You can also include in your diet fennel, cucumber, kale, spinach, cilantro, watercress, wheatgrass, beetroot, tomato, pumpkin, capsicum, radish, ginger root, lemongrass, pineapple, pomegranate, strawberry, guava, blueberries, cranberries and soursop. You need to input more food rich in chlorophyll promoting detoxification of the liver and colon.
Here are some suggestions (for one portion):
- 2 green apples+ 6 ribs celery+ a bunch of spinach+ a bunch of parsley+ ¼ lemon
- ¼ pineapple+ 1 fennel+ 8-10 leaves of kale+ 3-4 radish(pungent)+ ½ lemon
- 1 cucumber+ 2 medium-sized beetroots+ 3 sticks lemongrass+ ½ lemon
- ¼ pineapple+ 1 cucumber+ 2 capsicums (yellow/red)+ ½ bunch watercress+ ½ lemon
- 2 cups of strawberries+ 1 cup cranberries+ 1 pomegranate
- 1 oz(1 shot) wheatgrass juice+ a squeeze of lemon juice.