Would You Like To Faster Your Hair Growth?
We all search for the perfect hairstyle. We spend money, time and efforts on the hair, and the need to look perfect. The hair is an important part of our look. If you started to lose hair don’t worry it is all natural. But there are remedies that can help you. If your desire is to have thicker hair and healthy you can try some home remedies for this. I will present to you 6 hair growth remedies that can increase your volume of the hair and make it healthy without spending a lot of money for chemical treatments!!
Home remedies for Hair Growth
- Onion juice – effective hair growth remedy, it’s a little smelly.
You are using the onion in the food and it makes it tasty, but have you tried it for the hair? Onion juice can help the production of collagen tissues thanks to the sulfur in the onion. These specific collagen tissues assist in the hair growth. The only things you need are red onions.
- 2-4 onions
- first grate the onions and squeeze the juice out of them
- massage this onion juice on the scalp
- Leave it for one hour, or at least for 15 minutes.
- Wash off the hair with a mild shampoo and water.
There is an alternative method for using the onion for hair growth.
You can use the onions in the other way if you are not keen on tears caused from grating the onions while taking its juice. Here is how to use them:
- chop 4-5 onions
- boil one liter of water
- add the onions in the water
- boil it for 5-10 minutes
- Remove it from the stove and leave the water to cool off.
- Strain this water and wash the hair with it after using the shampoo.
- Try not to rinse off this water with any other for that day. You can shampoo your hair next day with clean water.
- If you cant stand the smell you at least need to leave this onion water for one hour. After that you can rinse off with a shampoo.
The onions let your hair with fabulous shine and with healthy growth.
- Potato Juice – another vegetable that helps the hair
We use potato as a vegetable in the food but we need to use it in the help of hair growth. Together with onions we can use the potatoes to grow our hair. If having problem like alopecia the potato juice can help cure the thinning of the hair. Potatoes have vitamins like vitamin A, B and C. When the body starts missing some of these vitamins then that starts to reflect on the hair getting it dry and brittle. So, if you use the potato juice directly on the hair your hair will be grateful. Grate 3-4 potatoes and squeeze the juice out from it. Massage your scalp with this juice for 15 minutes. Rinse it off with water. You can even use potato hair mask instead of the potato juice.
Here is what you will need:
- 3 potatoes
- yolk from one egg
- 1 tablespoon honey
- grate and squeeze the potato juice
- add the egg yolk and the honey
- mix it all until it becomes a hair mask
- apply it on the scalp and leave it for half an hour
- wash it off with mild shampoo and water.
The potato juice gets the moisture from adding the yolk and the honey. This is specifically beneficial for the dry hair. This mask helps the hair to grow faster and healthier.
- Add protein for extra hair growth with the help of eggs
The hair needs extra proteins for it to grow. So what is the best way to add proteins is to add eggs to it. The best proteins are in the egg white. Take one or two eggs and massage the scalp with it. Leave it there for an hour. It is better if you cover your hair with a shower cap. You can later wash it off with mild shampoo and water. If you want to add extra shine and strength you can make an egg mask.
To make an egg mask here is what you will need:
- use the white from 1-2 eggs
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Mix the olive oil, the honey and the white from the eggs.
- Apply this mask on the scalp and cover your hair.
- leave it for 15-20 minutes
- wash it off with mild shampoo and water
- Apple Cider Vinegar for hair growth
Apple Cider Vinegar can stimulate the hair follicles and help them grow faster. It maintains the pH balance of hair accelerating their growth. Just use the vinegar to after-wash rinse the hair. Add the apple cider vinegar with the water and rinse your hair after every time you use the shampoo. Sometimes the smell from the apple cider vinegar can bother someone but you can cover it with the smell of few drops of essential oil (like lavender oil) and you can add these drops in the mixture of the water and vinegar. Besides the smell it can help you grow your hair.
- Fenugreek – this is an old remedy for hair growth
This specific spice can be used for treating hair fall many ages ago in many parts of the world. You can use this spice to help your hair grow.
- 2-3 tablespoons fenugreek seed
- large pan filled with water
- Soak the seeds in the water for 24 hours
- After 24 hours strain the water and use it to rinse the hair.
- Don’t wash your hair right away. Leave it for 3 hours.
- After 3 hours you can wash your hair with warm water.
- Repeat this process for a month and see how your hair grow and strengthens.
You can use the fenugreek to make a hair mask for making your hair grow faster.
For the preparation of this mask you will need:
- 1 tsp fenugreek seeds paste
- ¼ cup of coconut milk or more if you have longer hair
- Mix the fenugreek seeds paste and coconut milk
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and hair
- leave it for half an hour
- Wash it off with mild shampoo and warm water.
- Ayurvedic Herbs – AmlaShikakaiReetha – long and strong hair
Indian gooseberry ( amla) is full with vitamin C and antioxidants. This helps the production of collagen and fights free radicals helping the hair growth and the pigmentation of the hair. Just mix 2 teaspoons of amla powder and lime juice, and rub it on the scalp. Leave it for a little and then rinse it off with warm water. You can also use another remedy to make your hair strong, long and shiny using the herb amla. You can make shampoo from amla, shikakai and reetha.
Here is what you will need to make this shampoo:
- 100g Amla (Indian Gooseberry)(Emblicaofficinalis)
- 100g Shikakai ( fruit from Acacia concinna shrub)
- 100g reetha or soapnut ( Sapindus Mukorossi)
- 2 l water
- Put all the herbs in the water and soak them overnight.
- Boil the mixture in the morning until the water comes down to half
- Leave it to cool off
- Once it is cold, mash all the herbs down in the water
- Strain the shampoo and put it in another utensil.
- Use this shampoo to wash your hair.
- Don’t rub the hair with this shampoo just apply it. If you rub it the hair will entangle and break as it goes rough
- The perfect way is to use this shampoo by applying it all over your wet hair and let it soak for about 5 minutes
- Rinse it off and apply some conditioner
- Try not to let the shampoo enter your eyes.
This recipe will remove the oil and dirt from the scalp and give your hair healthy shine and lots of volume. Use this shampoo every time you wash your hair for 2 months. You will love your hair after this treatment.