Train Your Brain To Fall Asleep In 30 Seconds. Here’s How
Insufficient sleep and insomnia are becoming a real trouble. A big part of the population is now having trouble sleeping, spending a lot of time lying in bed to no effect. If you are suffering from these issues and are unable to fall asleep for an hour, you are wasting 40 hours weekly on this pointless activity. You need to solve the problem as soon as possible!
Dr. Andrew Weil has the solution – his amazing trick can help you fall asleep faster and save you from sleepless nights. Dr. Weil’s solution was inspired by yoga and breathing exercises. His popular method is called “The 4-7-8 breathing exercise”. It is easily performed and can be done almost anywhere. It won’t take a lot of your time and you also don’t need any special equipment.
Here’s how to do it:
- Exhale through your mouth first
- Close the mouth, and inhale through your nose to the count of 4
- Hold your breath to the count of 7
- Exhale through the mouth again to the count of 8
- The previous steps equal one breath. Repeat the method three more times for a total of four breaths.
According to Dr. Weil, focusing on the correct ratio and inhaling and exhaling deeply every time are crucial to perform the method correctly. The method lowers the heart pulse and calms the mind, helping you fall asleep faster and rest better.