This Will Make Your Clothes Bright White And Fresh Like Spring. No Chemicals, Cheap And Easy!
This article will please everyone who hates doing the laundry, an exhausting and boring process which can take a lot out of our free time.
Finding a good and cheap detergent is next to impossible, but there is one natural ingredient which can solve all your problems. Adding a little white vinegar in your washing machine can save you money, time and a lot of effort!
10 reasons to use white vinegar when doing the laundry
- Putting half a cup of white vinegar on your clothes before washing them will preserve their color, improve the laundry detergent efficiency and reduce the soapy residue in the end.
- Use white vinegar as a fabric softener replacement – it will provide the same effect without harming the environment.
- White vinegar contains acids which can remove sweat and deodorant stains from white clothes.
- Add half a cup of white vinegar to the laundry to prevent detergent residue in the end.
- White vinegar can neutralize odors on your clothes after the wash.
- Mix hot water and half a cup of white vinegar, then soak your dirty clothes in the solution overnight and wash them the next day as usual.
- White vinegar can help you remove animal hairs and fuzz from your clothes – just put half a cup in your washing machine and they will be gone!
- The acid from white vinegar will eliminate the static charge on the clothes.
- Add 6 tablespoons of white vinegar to a hand wash, then soak your clothes for 30 minutes to clean them spotless.
- Use white vinegar to clean and disinfect your washing machine without the use of harsh chemicals.