This Man Found Out That Salt, Pepper And Lemon Can Solve These 9 Problems Better Than Any Medicine!
During winter we need something to keep us from illnesses. It is always best to use natural ways to protect ourselves. The shots and vaccines that are being recommended are not as good as the natural ways of protection. They can even do more harm than good.
The powerful antibacterial, antiviral and immune builder is the lemon. It is rich in bioflavonoids, pectin, limonene, citric acid, magnesium, calcium and vitamins that can help you fight flu and colds.
You can use the lemon to stimulate digestion and use it to lose weight. Here you can read about 9 ways to use the lemon to treat colds during winter time. The recipes you can make at home and use it to boost your immunity.
- Treat the sore throat by mixing juice from one lemon, a bit of salt and ground black pepper. Use it to gurgle. You can also use cold vinegar for this purpose.
- Open the blocked nose, stop the sneezing and breathe normally with the mixture of equal amounts of black pepper, cinnamon, cumin and cardamom seeds. Grind all of them together and smell or inhale the mixture to open your clogged nose.
- mixture of lemon juice and olive oil can help eliminate gall stones
- Lemon juice and water can help the sore throat or canker sores. You can use it to gargle.
- Use the lemon to lose weight by putting ¼ teaspoon of ground black pepper, 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and a tablespoon of honey in a glass of water. Mix it all good and consume it every day.
- Relieve nausea with a mixture of black pepper and water in a glass. You can add some fresh lemon juice. Consume it slowly.
- Reduce asthma attacks with black pepper. Boil 8 to 10 grains pepper, 2 clove buds and 10-15 basil leaves in water. Boil it for 15 minutes, strain it and add 2 spoons of honey. You can also add some milk. Consume it fresh.
- treat toothache with some ground black pepper and clove oil, apply it on the affected area.
- Add some lemon juice to your tea with honey and reduce the fever, stop the flu, relieve nausea. Stop the nose bleed by adding lemon juice on a cotton ball and placing it in the nostril.
You can use the mixture of lemon juice, salt and pepper to eliminate cough. You can see this video and look for the symptoms.