This Guy Was Blinded Because He Made The Simple Mistake A Lot of People Make Every Day
This man from Cincinnati has something to share. The video below will change your life completely and open your eyes to a previously unnoticed danger! He slept with his contact lenses overnight, which caused an infection in his eye along with agonizing pain!
He immediately went to the hospital where the infection was treated. Sadly, the scar tissue left behind left him blind on one eye and there is nothing he can do to resolve the situation. This is a warning story to everyone: don’t ever sleep with contact lenses!