The Use Of The Highest Antioxidant- 12 Uses For Cloves!!!
The clove has been ranged as the food with the highest antioxidant value. This was conducted by the National Institute of Health measuring the Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity of all the foods. The clove can help prevent cancer as well as purify and protect the system from inside out.
This spice has been used all over the world. The richness in aroma and flavor attracts many people to use it, without even knowing of its amazing healing properties.
- If you consume couple of cloves, you can clean the body from all the harmful toxins and microbes. The health within your body will show on your skin.
- Cloves can help stimulate energy to your entire body as well as protect the damage on your cells.
- If you are suffering from a toothache, you can place a piece of clove on the affected area and feel instant relief.
- Clearing bacteria in the mouth and numbing the dental pain is the job of the eugenol found in the cloves.
- It has been used against mosquitoes. You can use cloves to ward off mosquitoes from around you and your family.
- You can use clove to treat inflammations and infections due to its powerful anti- inflammatory properties.
- Chew a couple of cloves to help you with your digestion
- Help when having cardiac or diabetic problems
- Purify your blood with the help of the purification properties of the clove.
- People have used clove to cure colds and flu. If experiencing cough you can make clove tea and cough up the phlegm. It is also effective when experiencing pain attacking the germs and helping you with the pain in the sore throat.
- It has been used as an aphrodisiac that helps men from reaching orgasm too early.
- You can use cloves to treat scrapes or bruises. Mix the clove with little olive oil and make a poultice, because if applied directly it may cause strong sting.
You need to add cloves in your daily routines and help your health. You can use it in the form of curries, soups and even main dishes so that you gain most of the benefits from it.