The Plant That Kills Cancer Cells, Stop Diabetes And Boosts Your Immune System!
Goya, also known as Karela, is a cucumber-shaped bitter-tasting fruit native to South America and Asia that grows in humid and hot climates. The most important part about it is that it has the ability to fight cancer!
Dr. Frank Shallenberger, M.D. who specializes in anti-aging treatments and alternative medicine, is the one responsible for discovering the fruit’s amazing effects against cancer. Karela can inhibit cancer cell growth and is strongly recommended to cancer patients.
Goya destroys 90-98% of the cancer cell lines
A study conducted at the University of Colorado examined Goya’s effects on cancer. The results showed that a 5% solution can treat pancreatic cancer and they also showed a 64% reduction in the size of pancreatic tumors.
Goya is great against:
- Skin infections;
- Hypertension (high blood pressure);
- Stomach problems;
- Diabetes symptoms.
Consuming Goya regularly can:
- Boost your stamina and energy levels;
- Reduce folate-related neural tube defects in newborns;
- Goya is rich in Polypeptide-P and charantin, compounds that can lower the blood sugar levels which is important for type 2 diabetes patients;
- Goya juice can stabilize your immune system and shield your body against infections;
- The high beta-carotene content makes it great for improving eyesight and treating vision-related problems;
- Goya can help you in cases of hangover – it will also clean and nourish the liver after alcohol consumption;
- It stimulates food peristalsis while easing digestion;
- It can relieve gout and improve blood circulation;
- Goya can help you relieve psoriasis and fungal infections such as Athlete’s foot and ringworms.