THE MIRACLE TREE THAT COULD CURE 300 DISEASES INCLUDING TUMORS AND DIABETES
The Moringa tree has been praised for its incredible health benefits, and has been labeled a “miracle tree” in many regions around the world. It is an excellent source of protein, carbs, fats, vitamin C, iron, potassium and other nutrients. All of the tree’s parts are used in nutritional supplements as well as cosmetic products.
Some chemical compounds present in the moringa tree have demonstrated powerful biochemical activities and have been able to defeat atherosclerosis and heart disease in studies. They also managed to boost the immune system and have demonstrated powerful antiviral, antibacterial, antioxidant and anti-tumor properties.
Here’s a list of moringa’s health benefits:
- The tree is rich in fiber that will clean your intestines and remove excess waste from your body.
- The moringa is a powerful antibiotic agent which is very efficient in eliminating bacteria that cause gastritis, ulcers and gastric ulcer.
- Moringa seeds are very beneficial as well, especially when it comes to purifying water. They even work better than most synthetic materials used for the same purpose.
- The moringa leaves are rich in essential nutrients. Just 100 gr. of the leaves contain 9 times the protein in yogurt, 15 times more potassium than bananas, 10 times the vitamin A in carrots, 17 times more calcium than milk, 12 times more vitamin C than oranges and 25 times the iron in spinach.
- The leaves also contain chlorogenicacic which can slow down the sugar absorption in cells.
- Moringa has shown anti-tumor and anti-cancer effects due to the presence of a compound called niaziminin.
- The tree can regulate your thyroid function.
Watch the video below to learn more about moringa: