Sunflower Seeds Are Beneficial And Nutritional For Our Health
There is no one that doesn’t like the sunflower seeds. We eat them just for fun, unaware of the benefits it gives us. They have essential calories, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals….
Like we all know that eating big amounts of something is not that good for us. When we eat sunflower seeds we sometimes exaggerate without realizing that we are feeding our body with calories and other substances.
Consuming it in normal amounts is actually very healthy and recommended. Here are some reasons why you need to input sunflower seeds in your daily meals:
- They give us energy. 100 g sunflower seed contain 584 calories. They have antioxidants, minerals, vitamins as well as nutritional substances that are very good for our health.
- Thanks to the linoleic acid and filled with other fatty acids, sunflower seeds help remove the “bad cholesterol” from the blood and increase the “good cholesterol” in the blood.
- The sunflower seed are recommended for children because of its proteins and amino acids like tryptophan that help the growth. Only 100 grams of the sunflower seeds contain up to 21 grams of protein.
- Helps to remove harmful oxidant molecules from the body thanks to the polyphenol compound and chlorogenic acid contained in the sunflower seeds.
- There is 25.17 g Vitamin E in 100g sunflower seeds.
- The best source of vitamin B – complex. These are filled with niacin, folic acid, thiamine, pyridoxine, riboflavin and pantothenic acid.
- Minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, magnesium, selenium; coal needed for the health of the body can be found and are highly concentrated in the sunflower. These are helpful for the production of the red blood cells, bone mineralization, creating hormones, regulating the cardio activities and helping the muscle function and tissue.