See Why The World Is Crazy For “Japanese Cheesecake” – Only 3 Ingredients Are Required!!(VIDEO)
You have to try this amazing recipe and taste for yourself the desert you will love. You will need just a short period of time and just three ingredients to make it. Don’t trust me, make it and try it!
- 3 eggs
- 120g white chocolate
- 120g unsalted cream cheese (on room temperature)
Way of preparation:
- Separate the egg yolk from the whites. Put the whites in the fridge and turn the oven to 170degrees Celsius to warm up.
- Break and melt the chocolate. Cool it a little and add the cream cheese.
- Add the yolks and mix it with spatula.
- Now get the whites from the fridge and whisk to get a solid snow.
- Mix all the ingredients with a plastic spatula.
You need to pour the content in a pan with 15cm diameter(previously greesed). Bake for 15 minutes on 170 degrees and 15 minutes on 160 degrees. Turn it off and leave the cake inside for 15 more minutes.
You can use powder sugar for decoration if you like.
Try it and say if you like it. I am sure you will love it and make it again and again.