Remove All Toxins From the Body in 3 Days: A Method That Prevents Cancer, Removes Fat and Excess Water!
Eating a healthy diet is important for our overall health, but let’s face it – everyone eats junk food more often than we should. However, if you want to change your diet for the better, you should exclude process food from it and perform a detox method that will clean your body of accumulated toxins. This article will show you an effective method that will clean your body in only 3 days!
Before starting, you should stop consuming dairy products for at least 2 days before. Dairy is slowly digested in the body and will prevent the cleansing, and your body should be free of any toxins in order to clean your lungs.
- The night before starting, drink a cup of some herbal laxative – Black Forest should do fine. This will clean your intestines from toxins and waste, and you should also keep your lungs clean as it may interfere with the process.
- Mix half a cup of water with lemon juice (from 2 lemons) and drink it before breakfast. This will boost your digestion and help your lungs regenerate.
- Drink 1 ½ glass of grapefruit juice along your breakfast. If you can’t stand the taste, add some water or drink a glass of pineapple juice instead. Both fruits are rich in antioxidants which will keep your respiratory system clean and healthy.
- Drink 1-1,5 cup of carrot juice after having your breakfast. Carrot juice will alkalize and detoxify your body between breakfast and lunch, and it’s also rich in beta-carotene, which the body transforms to vitamin A.
- Drink 1,5 cups of potassium drink at lunch time in order to clean your body. You can consume a cup of parsley, sea greens, carrots or spinach, or buy some Noni juice from any health store.
- Drink a cup of some mucus cleaning tea before having your dinner. We recommend a cup of ginger, rose hip or peppermint tea. This tea will reduce the mucus build-up in your body and keep your lungs clean.
- Drink 340 ml. of organic cranberry juice before going to bed. This will fight bacteria in your lungs due to the antioxidant content of the fruit.