Prevent Cancer, Improve The Immune System And Heal The Gut With Coconut Water Kefir. Here Is How!!!!!!
Fermented coconut water is actually the Coconut water kefir. It is rich in vitamins, minerals and electrolytes. The coconut water includes the beta carotene, the Riboflavin, Thiamin, Niacin, the pantothenic acid, folates and vitamins like A, B6, C, E and K. There is a difference between regular kefir and the coconut water kefir. The coconut water kefir is considered to be more efficient because it doesn’t have the problematic substances such as the regular dairy has like casein and lactose. The process of these probiotic benefits is better than those from the regular kefir. The coconut water kefir is considered to be much more effective that the regular kefir because it is more beneficial for the digestive system than the dairy probiotic food such as yogurt. Not many people can consume the dairy products, because of the acid formation it can give. And besides the statements mentioned before, the coconut water consists of the same minerals and electrolytes like those found in the human blood.
Here are some health benefits from consuming the Coconut water kefir:
- It can help you stop for sugar cravings
- it can strengthen the immune system
- helps with the digestion process
- enhanced the hydration
- increases the energy you need
- helps to clear the skin
- the metabolism is more efficient
- helps in destroying the pathogenic yeasts in the body
- improve the vision
- includes dietary minerals needed for the system like natural sodium, chloride and potassium
- helps cleaning the endocrine system
- helps during the PMS period
The preparation of Coconut water kefir
You can make coconut water kefir three ways:
- Use the existing kefir as a starter
- use a kefir starter culture
- use kefir grains
The best way is the third way. You can use the water or the milk kefir grains to start up. It is more economical because the grains can multiply faster and you will always have some for more preparations.
- 7 cups fresh coconut water
- 5 tablespoons water/milk kefir grains
Way of preparation:
- Have a bigger jar. Put 8 cups of coconut water in half of the jar.
- Add the kefir grains to the coconut water. You need to cover it loosely and leave it for 48 hours. If you leave it more than 48 hours it will ferment for too long and it might explode.
- The color of the coconut water will change. It will become cloudy and lighter. After the grains are done culturing they will rise to the top of the jar. You now can remove the kefir grains. If you like you can store the grains in the refrigerator in water or you can use them to make another coconut water kefir.
So here it is. Just enjoy drinking it and heal your system!!