Photo: Save Your Child!!!Remove This Plant From Your Home; It Can Kill Your Child In Less Than A Minute!!!
Many plants that we have at home are poisonous. “ When my child put a part of the leaf from this plant almost died! Her tongue became huge and she started to choke!” a mother explained. Remove these potted plants to save your children and be aware of how dangerous are they.
The best thing you can do is be aware of the environment when you leave your child at home. Watch where they play and what they play with.
This plant is called “Dieffenbachia” and every part of this plant is poisonous, even its juice. They contain calcium oxalate that can kill a child in less than a minute. “It almost killed my daughter”-she said.
This plant can kill a child in less than a minute and an adult in about 15 minutes.
It is better to remove this plant from home and prevent a deathful accident before it even happens.
If you touch by any chance this plant, make sure you don’t touch your eyes, you can go blind from its toxins!.
The safest thing to do is to get rid of it and keep a safe environment!.