Minimize And Shrink Your Pores All Naturally!!!
The pores are essential part of us, because with them we are able to sweat and eliminate excess oils. Visible pores are mainly with people who have oily and mixed skin types. There is a possibility where you can make the pores smaller and less eye-catching. You shouldn’t try all the home remedies for minimizing the pores at once. It can harm and exhaust your skin. Choose one and start with it. If that one doesn’t please you, you can try another.
There is something you need to do before starting this treatment
- clean and wash your hands before you touch your face
- try not to touch and pick your face, you will add dirt from your palms on it
- make sure to use good quality ingredients
- don’t use it to often, you may irritate your skin
- It takes time to relax and do it properly.
Here are 8 of the best natural remedies to shrink your pores
Ice is being used for shrinking the pores, tightening of the skin as well as improves the appearance by invigorating the skin.
Use ice to rub your face for 10 to 20 seconds. If you like you can wrap few cubes in a clean cloth and hold it on your skin. Repeat this few times a day.
You can also try to wash your face with cold water. Every morning and evening. Don’t wash it too often, you can also irritate the skin by too much washing.
- Plain Yogurt Mask
To reduce the pores and to stop the appearance of acne you can use the natural yogurt. It helps with its probiotics and lactic bacteria. It can also help clean the skin and dissolve any impurities inside the pores.
First you need to stir the yogurt and apply it on your face in thin layer
Leave it for about 10 minutes
Rinse it off with cool water
You can repeat this procedure once or twice a week.
You can also use yogurt for making a face mask for glowing skin as well as in making facial cleansers.
- Exfoliation with Baking Soda
To remove dirty particles from your skin and to balance the pH level you need to use baking soda. Before trying this mask you need to be careful not to cause skin irritation. First try it on a small area in small amount and see the reaction. If all is clear you may proceed to the rest of your skin.
The process is:
- 2 tablespoons baking soda should be mixed with 2 tablespoons warm water
- While massaging gently apply the paste on the face with circular motions
- rinse it off with cold water after 30 seconds.
- You can repeat this procedure every day for 7 days, and after this first week you need to reduce the frequency up to 3 times a week.
Baking soda can be used in the kitchen medicine as well as to fight cold and flu.
- Lemon Juice and Egg Whites
Improve your skin with the egg whites. They are also used to tighten the skin and draw out the excess oil from the skin. Lemons are already used for the overall health, and can be used here as well.
- Whisk two egg whites
- add juice from one half of the lemon
- apply it gently and leave it to dry
- Rinse it off with cold water
- You can repeat this few times a week.
If you like, you can add oatmeal to the mix. Make a scrub and apply it on your face. Leave it for about 15-20 minutes and then scrub it off gently.
- ACV- Apple Cider Vinegar
You already know the general use of the APV and its benefits for the health. Balance the pH level, clean the face from microbes and bacteria and improve the skin. The best way to use ACV is to dilute it prior use.
- ACV and water should be mixed in the ratio 1:1
- Using cotton ball apply this on your face
- Leave it on for few minutes and rinse it off
Use this every night before going to bed. In the morning apply some gentle moisturized on the skin.
There are many more health benefits from using the ACV when washing your face. And you can read more about them in the other article.
- Cucumber Juice
The cucumber is used to shrink the open pores and as a natural stringent. You can make your skin refresh and glowing with the cucumber.
- Grate and squeeze out the juice from one cucumber
- using a cotton ball apply the juice on the face
- Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with cold water.
Cucumber is also great when you have tired eyes, it will give you a refreshing look.
- Clay mask
All of us have heard about clay. It is an earthy substance that can absorb the impurities from fats and oils. You can use many types of clay like Fuller`s earth, green clay, white clay and bentonite clay.
- choose a clay and take 2 tablespoons from it to mix it with enough water or rose water so that it becomes smooth mud mask
- apply it on the face and leave it for 20 minutes
- after it is dry, scrub it off gently with cool water
- You may repeat this process once or twice a week.
- Lemon Sugar Scrub
Exfoliate your skin, remove the dirt and make your pores smaller with the help of the lemon and the sugar.
- squeeze fresh lemon juice into 2 tablespoons of sugar
- mix it all, and apply the mixture on your face
- massage it gently for 20-30 seconds and rinse it off with cool water.
- Repeat this once or twice a week.
Here are some other tips that you can use to minimize your large pores
It is always best to eat healthy food so that you don’t inflame your skin and clog your pores. Use the benefits from the fruits and vegetables to enjoy and use natural oils.
Remove the make-up before going to bed.
It is better not to use oily based products. It is better to use products that contain zinc and magnesium because they can also help reduce the size of your pores.
Try not to expose yourself to the sun too much. Always use a sunscreen and wear a hat. The sun can help you age faster.
Once a week prepare a home steam for the face to open the pores and sweat out the impurities.
Oil cleansing methods can be used to rejuvenate your skin.