Make Your Own Anti- Aging, Moisturizing And Healthy Cream Without Synthetic Chemicals
Most of the ingredients you have at home. Don’t throw your money on expensive creams that have questionable ingredients, just make your own.
The recipe for anti-aging moisturizing cream:
- 1 ounce witch hazel
- 1 ounce glycerin
- ½ ounce rose water ( optional)
- 3 table spoons honey
- 3 table spoons wheat germ oil
Mix all of the ingredients in a bowl until they are well connected. Place them in a jar or a tube but be sure to seal it tightly. Keep it on a room temperature. This mixture should last for about a month. Apply it on your face around the eyes and mouth and the neck. This product slows down the aging process, like we all know there is no product that can help in stopping this process.
Here are some other suggestions that can help in preventing wrinkles:
- Don’t expose yourself to the sun between 9 am and 3 pm. But don’t avoid it completely. You need vitamin D from the sun.
- Hydration is important for the skin so make sure you drink a lot of water.
- Avoid mineral oil, petrolatum or hydrogenated oils
- Consume food rich in antioxidants like beans, berries….
- Use 100 % natural soap
- Mash few grapes with honey and use it as a mask. Grapes give collagen.