Lemon Juice On An Empty Stomach – Elixir For Better Health!!
I am sure there isn’t anyone that doesn’t know the benefits from the lemon, but there is always something more that we can learn about this vitamin bomb.
So, this product is rich with vitamin C and citrus fruits that make the skin younger and gives a glow to the face. Warm water in combination with the lemon juice in big amount helps losing the body weight and cleanses the body from the poisons.Warm water with lemon is a perfect drink for a good morning, because it helps the digestive system removing the toxic waste from the body, preventing constipation and diarrhea.
Nutritional value of the lemon
A glass of lemon juice contains less than 25 calories and it is rich source of nutritional materials like potassium, calcium and of course vitamin C. However, it has antibacterial characteristics and it contains traces of iron and vitamin A.Lemon helps maintaining healthy immune system and it prevents you from infections. Incredible antiseptic because of the high level of potassium that it contains, makes wanders for people with heart problems.
- The pectin in the lemon juice is very useful for the colon
- Lemon helps maintaining the pH level
- drinking water with lemon in the morning helps removing the toxins of the body
- Helps during food digestion and stimulates the production of gallbladder
- Ideal source for immune acid, potassium, calcium, phosphorus and magnesium
- Lemon prevents the growth and reproduction of bacteria which causes infections and disease
- Lemon helps lowering the pain and inflammation in the ankles and knees
- Helps in easing the cold symptoms
- Potassium in the lemon feeds the brain and the nerve cells
- Enhances the liver function by producing the liver enzymes
- Lemon helps to balance the level of calcium and oxygen in the liver.
- Prevents acnes and wrinkles
- Helps maintaining the health of the eyes.
There is a big amount of positive effects of the lemon for your health, but still is very important to mention that the lemon juice, when is directly in contact with the teeth, can destroy the tooth enamel. For this reason, it is recommended to consume lemon juice dissolved with water after eating wash your mouth thoroughly.