Kiwi Helps The Skin
Here are some benefits from using the kiwi:
- Besides its delicious characteristics kiwi has rare nutrients. It has antioxidants, Vitamin C and E.
- It also contains dietary fibers. It acts as a natural laxative helping the body to remove all the waste and the toxins out of the system. All of this makes the skin clean and beautiful.
- Kiwi contains a lot of Vitamin E helping the skin soft and moisturized. This Vitamin helps the regeneration of the cells making the skin youthful and flexible.
- Kiwi is rich in Vitamin C helps the formation of collagen. This repairs the skin from the cuts and wounds, making it soft, moist and beautiful.
- It is proven that kiwi contains Omega- 3 fatty acids protecting the skin and the cell membranes of the skin.
- If we mix the kiwi and the lemon juice we can make a nutritious face mask. Apply it on the face and leave it for 10-15 minutes. Rinse It off and reduce the sebum production on the face.
- Mix ½ avocado, kiwi and 1 teaspoon of honey. Apply the mixture on the skin and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. Rinse it off with cool water. This will help your skin to glow.
- Reduce the aging signs, dark spots, wrinkles and fine line with the antioxidants from the kiwi.
- Kiwi is rich in AHA and anti-inflammatory agents. Helps the skin in the fight against acne, boils, pimples, zits and abscess.
- Kiwi has amino acids protecting the skin from sun damage.
- Consuming kiwi helps the skin to stay moist and young, and it is very tasteful.
- Mix kiwi fruit with yoghurt and rub it gently on your face. Leave it on for 15 minutes and then rinse it off. The nutrients will penetrate in the skin and nourish it from within.
- Lightens the skin with the Vitamin C in the kiwi. Mix kiwi fruit, lemon juice, oat meal and kiwi seed oil. Scrub it on your skin and get an even tone on your face.
- Not only the kiwi fruit pulp can be used, but the kiwi peel can help too as an natural exfoliating agent. Scrub the face with the peel and get a flawless skin.