If You Need Energy Recovery Here Are 7 Ways How To Do It By Using Coconut Oil
Coconut oil helps your body to recover and boost with energy, while at the same time burn fat from your body. Coconut oil with the help of its saturated fat, raises thermogenesis and stimulates the body to burn more fat. There are several ways to implement coconut oil as our food supplement, as well as virgin coconut oil that contain cocoa extract. Here are they:
- If you want to start your day with enough energy then you should start by taking 1 to 2 tea spoons on a warm bread or a toast. You`ll get a better taste if you add a little cinnamon on top of it. Coconut oil is good on a room temperature but on a warm bread it melts just perfect.
- If you put a teaspoon of coconut oil in your drink before exercise ( for about 30 minutes) that will balance your hormones and regenerate your muscles, giving you additional energy to do your exercise. This is advised by “ Homemade Supplement Secrets” written by Jeff Anderson.
- Adding 1 to 2 tea spoons of coconut oil in your meal after the exercise will allow your body to burn more fat and regenerate your muscles, said by Optimum Anabolic.
- Coconut oil gel capsules are also a great substitution if you cant take the strong taste. Just take 1 to 3 g with every meal.
- Combining the coconut oil with the whey will affect you muscles and fat burning if you only add it to the smoothie you drink during the day.
- Using coconut oil for frying meat ( chicken, steak, fish etc..) will not harm your body the way other oil does. Thanks to it chemical composition the coconut oil does not convert into acid when fried because it is very resistant to heat.
7.Another way to use the coconut oil is a very tasteful way. Just put a little in the desert and you will help your body produce insulin to burn your fat and not deposit it in the body fat. While still eating sweets you stay slim.