HOW YOUR FINGER SHAPE DETERMINES YOUR PERSONALITY (AND YOUR HEALTH RISKS)
Did you know that you can tell a lot about a person from the shape of their fingers? Although it sounds strange, you’d be surprised about how accurate can this method be. Look at the picture below and determine what your finger shape is, then read below about what it says about you. Try it and see for yourself – we promise, you won’t be disappointed!
- You are an emotional person who can connect to one person, but doesn’t share his feeling openly with everyone. You try to present yourself as stronger and more independent than you really are;
- You hate being lied to, especially from people close to you;
- Beneath that cold surface, there is a big heart, which is why you’re fond of helping others;
- You enjoy a good laugh, and will laugh at something as long as you’re amused;
- You can appear a little eccentric and arrogant, and aren’t very tolerant with others.
- If you have finger shape B, you are very loyal and devoted. When you fall in love with someone, you always give them your full attention. However, you’re never making the first step;
- Deep down inside, you have a sensitive soul, although it may not look like it. People are often mistaken about you;
- You are very committed, and once your set your mind on something, you don’t stop until it’s done;
- You’re always scared of getting hurt;
- You stay calm and collected even while facing an uncomfortable situation.
- You forget about things that make you upset, and never hold a grudge;
- You don’t like unfamiliar territory or dealing with something new;
- You may appear as bossy sometimes due to your sky-high ego when you argue. You should be nice and apologize first afterwards, though;
- You have respect for other people’s opinions;
- You’re not fond of openly discussing your feelings and problems;
- You’re straightforward and pretty clear on what you do and don’t like. You like to have people you trust around you.
So, what is your finger shape? Do the descriptions written above match your personality? We’d love to see your answer in the comments section below!