HOW TO PERMANENTLY ELIMINATE BACK AND NECK PAIN – WITHOUT ANY MEDICATIONS!
Back pain is a chronic and painful condition which no one likes to have. There are numerous causes for it and a great number of painkillers which promise results, but they soothe the pain only temporarily and cause a plethora of side-effects. According to experts, back pain describes lower back pain, middle back pain, upper back pain and low back sciatica pain. The pain can be caused by nerve and muscular problems as well as degenerative disc diseases and arthritis.
Here are some of the factors that may increase the risk of back pain:
- Age – the older you get, the higher the chances of back pain are;
- Back pain is more common in people who are not physically active;
- Excess weight can definitely cause back pain;
- Some of the causes of back pain such as ankylosing spondylitis (a form of arthritis), may be a genetic problem;
- Some types of cancer and arthritis can cause back pain;
- You may get back pain as a result of heavy physical work. Seating on the computer all day long may also cause it;
- Smokers end up with back pain as their disks in the back don’t get enough nutrients. Smoker’s cough is also responsible for back pain, and people who smoke are slow healers so they suffer from long-lasting back pain.
How to relieve back pain naturally?
- Consume more vitamin D
- Rest well
- Exercise every day
- Make hot and cold compresses
- Quit smoking
- Lose weight
- Avoid using devices
- Breathe deeply
- Fight stress
- Do some yoga
- Stretch more often
- Do Pilates
- Stop doing any activity that can cause back pain
- Take massage therapy
You can also exercise your neck muscles, take a hot shower, use a cold compress or sleep in a new, anatomically correct position to relieve back pain.