How Does The Body React When It Misses Water
Constant debate is leaded around the topic of how many glasses of water should the human organism input, but it rarely explains it why. So, many scientific studies are claiming that the ideal amount is 8-9 glasses of water a day. But, what happens with the body if we don’t enter them?
- It is a big probability that you will fight your health. With a bigger water input in the body, you lower the chances of gaining kidney stones, digestive system cancer and the urinary tract and heart attack.
- No water no fast metabolism. Human metabolism speeds up parallel with the amount of water you ingest, it’s a basic rule.
- You will have to do more around the obligations. The brain of a dehydrated person gets pressure and gets smaller, so it will be necessary double time to perform your regular obligations.
- Bigger desire for food. People that digest 2 glasses of water in their body before every meal, they input 75 to 90 calories less. In the period of 3 months, people that feed this way lose up to 2.5 kg.
- The skin looks wrinkly and older. The water hydrates the skin, fills in the small lines and wrinkles and refreshes the tan.
- Without water, the mood changes downwards. Dehydrated people often feel weak and powerless, confused, angry and depressed, in opposite of the people that often consume water.