Have A Cough?? Here Is A Pineapple Juice That Is 5 Times More Effective Than Syrup!!!!
You can use the pineapple many ways and receive its health benefits. The best way is to make a fresh beverage. The pineapple can help you fight cough, and at the same time give you a lot of health benefits. Especially during winter time.
The king of fruits title belongs to the pineapple. It is not just because it has a crown on the top given from the nature but also because it contains so many valuable ingredients. It contains enzymes, minerals, trace elements and vitamins. There is also calcium, potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, iron, iodine, zinc, vitamins A, E, C and those from B-group vitamins.
The pineapple can be used in many ways. Its not just the fruit that can be used, but also other parts of the pineapple. The leaves are good for making tea. The bark of the pineapple is important for the healing purposes. There is twice as much bromelain in the membrane as there is in the fruit.
Bromelain dissolves proteins, difficult for digestion and cause constipation. So to improve the digestion and cleaning of the intestines you need to consume pineapple juice regularly.
So, when suffering from cough you should turn your attention to pineapple juice to help you. This is not for those suffering with pneumonia. Don’t use over-the-counter cough syrup, just use the pineapple juice. Pineapple juice helps you recover faster.
The pineapple juice helps the sore throat and makes it easier to expel phlegm. If you mix pineapple juice with little organic honey you can cure tuberculosis, problems with thick phlegm, sinus congestion, cough, sneezing and other lung infections. You can add other healthy ingredients if you want.
You don’t have to believe that the pineapple juice has proven to be 5 times more effective than cough syrup. All you need to do is try it!!!
To show you how true this is, I will present you some great recipes to try this amazing effect from the pineapple. Once you try it you will feel refreshing, overwhelming and with a lots of energy and power.
The preparation of this perfect natural and healthy juice helps many people. You can use the ready-made juice with high dry content of pineapple or the much healthier version the freshly –squeezed pineapple juice.
- 250 ml fresh pineapple juice
- ¼ cup freshly-squeezed lemon juice
- piece of ginger root (7 inches long, grated)
- one tablespoon honey
- half a teaspoon cayenne pepper
Way of preparation:
- Mix all the ingredients together. Consume this juice 2-3 times a day only ¼ of the cup. Repeat this procedure daily and remove the nasty cough.
Here is another tasteful nutritious remedy that can boost your energy during the winter days, and plus help you with the cough if you have one.
- 1 medium size pineapple ( peeled and cut in slices)
- 150g muscovado sugar
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 star anise
- 1 cinnamon stick
- dark rum
- one orange juice
- half lemon (squeezed)
- 50g butter
Way of preparation:
- Put the muscovado sugar in a pan and caramelize it, add the star anise and cinnamon. Later add the honey and the pineapple previously cut in slices.
- Mix this briefly, add the rum and mix it again
- Once the flame disappears you can add the orange and the lemon juice. Boil this until the liquid reduces.
- At the end add the butter, giving the dessert creaminess and density. You can add chopped mint or almonds if you wish for taste and decoration.