Get Rid Of Varicose Veins
Many women suffer from varicose veins. They are mostly benign but they are located right under the skin and the look unpleasant. Most of the women want to get rid of them due to cosmetic reasons. They just don’t know how to deal with the look and with the varicose veins.
The varicose veins are in the genetics of a person, meaning that if someone in the family suffers from varicose veins it is more likely to get the varicose veins.
- The blood flow should be able to move from the feet back to the heart. There are valves that act as doorways for this process. But when this doorway becomes floppy, the blood and fluid is harder to travel and starts accumulating in the veins. This process than appears on the skin showing as pop veins.
- Because of the genetic predisposition there is not much to do to prevent this process.
The varicose veins characteristics show same symptoms for everyone. They are not as scary as they look.
- The area around the veins become more tender
- there is a possibility of swelling in the legs
- the itching sensation and skin tightening in the legs occur
- there appears a feeling of heavy legs
- the size of the veins is not proportional to the amount of discomfort that they cause
- the main symptom is the look, they appear ugly on the legs
- besides the genetic predispositions the hormonal imbalance can appear
There are 5 ways to get rid of Varicose Veins
Even though there are more natural ways to get rid of varicose veins, here are 5 of them.
Elevating the level of the legs
If spending a long day on your feet, then you can notice a mild swelling in the legs:
- This can be helped by elevating the legs up
- When home, put your legs on a pillow and lie down
- Due to gravity the blood flow then returns to the heart relaxing the muscles
You can use ice to relief this pain and swelling. Here is how:
- The ice can be used to constrict the blood vessels
- You can apply an ice pack on the swollen veins and relief swelling and discomfort
Anti- inflammatory Medication
Ibuprofen can be used to relief pain and swelling:
- It reduces inflammation and swelling
- Be sure to visit and consult the doctor before taking any medications
You can find and buy these stocking in the drug stores
- They help tighten the skin
- With the help of these stockings the blood flow is allowed to move upward towards the heart providing external support of the veins
You need to do regular cardiovascular exercise
- Preventing the blood flow to stay in the veins and not move upwards to the heart
- The circulation itself will improve
With the help of these home remedies you can put this condition under control. If you don’t want to take any medicines or drugs for this problem you can just try these natural ways to help yourself.Tweet