Drink Warm Lemon Water In The Morning For A Mounth (And These 20 Things Happen)
Besides feeling fresh the water with lemon juice gives the body vitamins, minerals and trace elements that the body needs.
During the night our body dehydrates and in the morning the body tissues are in need of water to remove all the toxins that were built overnight. The starting of the day with lemon juice and warm water will eliminate the toxins and regulate the kidneys and digestive tract.
Read here about 20 amazing health benefits why you should start the day with warm water and lemon juice.
- The body gets electrolytes like potassium; calcium and magnesium that the body needs to stay hydrated.
- The joints will appreciate it because it will reduce the pain in them and in the muscles.
- Due to the lemon`s citric acid the digestion runs smooth. It interacts with enzymes and acids and stimulates the secretion of gastric juice.
- With warm water and lemon the liver can produce more enzymes than with other food.
- The liver can easily release toxins and cleanse itself.
- Fight the infections in the respiratory tract, sore throats and the inflammation in the tonsils.
- Regulates the bowel movement.
- The antioxidant properties of the lemon protect the body from the free radicals and it helps the immune system.
- The potassium in the lemon helps the nervous system and the brain needs potassium to fight off depression.
- Cleans the blood, the blood vessels and arteries.
- Reduce the blood pressure level by 10 %.
- Maintain higher level of pH and with it help the body to fight diseases.
- Helps the skin to rejuvenate.
- Cleans and dilutes the uric acid relieving pain in the joints and gout.
- The vitamin C in the lemon helps pregnant woman fight viruses and the formation of the bone tissue of the unborn baby. The potassium in the lemon also helps the unborn baby by forming the cells of the brain and the nervous system.
- Helps with heartburns.
- Helps dissolve gallstones, kidney stones, pancreatic stones and calcium deposits.
- You can use it to lose weight, by suppressing hunger due to the pectin fiber in the lemon.
- Helps with gingivitis and tooth pain.
- The alkaline properties of the lemon can help fight cancer and prevent them from occurring.
It is always best to use organic lemons instead of massive production lemons. You can also use essential lemon oil to add to the water and receive benefits from it.
You can use the lemon essential oil easily because it is easy to carry with you at all times. You can add it to your water whenever you are out.