Do You Have Varicose Veins???? Here Are 11 Homemade Remedies!!
Usually women are those who have problems with dilated veins, but sometimes it can be seen with men. They are not pretty to watch but they also hurt a lot. The varicose veins appear when the blood circulation is hampered, getting the veins clogged. Sometimes surgery is necessary to get rid of this problem. But here are some homemade treatments that can help you eliminate the problem.
The consummation of chili peppers is recommended by many specialists because they can help return the blood circulation and decongesting the clogged veins.
Garlic comes to the second place. If you cannot consume chili peppers than consume garlic to help the inflammation brought from the poor blood circulation in the veins. Garlic can be used in different forms. All is good as long as you use it. If you have problems consuming garlic, then you can make garlic cream and apply it on the legs. Mix a bit of alcohol with garlic cloves and apply it 4 times a week on the legs.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apply the apple cider vinegar on a clean cloth or towel and place it on the varicose veins. Leave the cloth for few minutes. You can massage the areas as well but be sure to start from the bottom and move upwards.
This plant has the cooling effect. The hot version can be used also to treat varicose veins. Apply it before going to bed and leave it during the night.
Here are two recipes that can be homemade to help your varicose veins:
- Leafy Recipe: Boil some chamomile leaves, laurel, 2 liters of water and some mint. After boiling leave them for 5 minutes. Than you can apply it on the veins. You can even put the solution in the tub or basin and soak your legs in it. You can add some sodium bicarbonate as well.
- Creamy Recipe: Put Aloe Vera gel, carrots and apple cider vinegar in a blender and mix until you get a creamy and thick homogenous paste. Apply the paste and leave it for 30 minutes and after rinse it off with cold water.
Here are some more recipes and solutions:
- Essential Oils: You can use essential oils to massage your varicose veins. Just make sure you start from the bottom( your feet) and move upward. Don’t apply to much pressure, just massage gentle and in a circular way. The best time is to massage it before going to bed at night.
- Green Clay Ointment: Mix green clay with a bit of water. Apply it and leave it overnight. Wash it in the morning using unscented soap.
- Chestnut Bark Tea: Boil 50 g of chestnut bark in 1 liter of water for 10 minutes. Consuming this tea will help reducing the swelling in the legs.
- Immersion Baths: Put water in the tub; add sea salt, one cup of apple cider vinegar. Soak your legs in the tub and keep them in for about 20 minutes. You can apply massage while still in the tub.
- Make sure to eat balanced diet. Usually people that are overweight or obese get varicose veins. Eat protein rich food, like fruit, healthy food and vegetables.