Deodorant That Really Works- Homemade And Probiotic!!!!
There were many researches made to show the benefits from the probiotics. This is taking over. Replacing the supplement and leaving a healthy life. They are attacking the natural health community.
I think you have already heard about the benefits from the fermented food like kefir and kombuha, if you haven’t you will hear now. They help the digestive system and are nutritional for the overall system. You can use the fermented products in the kitchen as well. The methods of cooking are shown in the Lacto-Fermentation eCourse by Gnowfglins. They can show how to use these products in the kitchen, improve your health and the metabolic system as well.
There are many more benefits from the probiotics due to their culture. There were many researches made that show how good the “ good bacteria” is for the topical problems.
You need to balance the bacteria on the skin so that you can improve the balance of bacteria in the digestive system. The probiotic food can help with this. The probiotic food has been used to help those suffering from eczema, psoriasis, various rashes on the skin, skin allergies, acne, unsightly skin discolorations, and it is proven that it actually also helps with the aging and I mean a an antidote for wrinkles.
The largest organ in the body is our skin. We need to take precautions and to help defending it from any diseases that are carrying pathogens. We sometimes forget that on our skin there are millions of beneficial bacteria known as the micro flora that preserves our skin and keep it healthy. We need to do anything we can to prevent some undesirable bacteria to develop on the skin and damage it completely.
The sensitive parts of the skin need most of our attention, like the underarms.
Almost all of the chemicals that are found in the commercially deodorants have the ability to kill the “bad” undesirable bacteria causing the unwanted natural scent on the body. But they also help kill the “good” bacteria as well.
You should also be concerned when using anti-perspirants and commercially deodorants. Here is why:
- The active ingredients in the conventional deodorants like Aluminum, Parabens, Propylene glycol, phthalates and Triclosan can endanger our body. The conducted researches show that these ingredients can help developing breast cancer, birth defects, allergies and some hormonal imbalances. You should definitely not use them.
- the all natural deodorants are way too pricy.
- If we try to inhibit the natural functions of the body it will result negatively and creat the environment for the unwanted bacteria.
You need to try this solution and help the skin to breathe and to work properly on its own.
Probiotic Deodorant made at home
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon cocoa butter
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 1 tablespoon beeswax
- 2 and a half tablespoons arrowroot powder
- 1 tablespoon baking soda
- ¼ tablespoon non-GMO vitamin E oil
- 15 drops essential oils
- 2 capsules powdered probiotics
Way of preparation:
- You need to melt on low heat the cocoa butter, the cocoa oil, shea butter and the beeswax.
- Remove the pot from the heat and add the arrowroot powder and the baking soda. Use chopsticks to whisk all the ingredients until they are well combined. Now add the vitamin E oil and the essential oil. Leave it to cool in the pan. It should look like a pudding. Now add the capsules of probiotics(opened) and pour the powder from them in the mixture. Use the spatula to mix it quick for it to combine.
- You can now put the mixture in a deodorant container firstly cleaned. Leave it in the refrigerator to harden. You can use this deodorant for 3-4 months. It is healthy.
It is best to find a shelf stable probiotic supplement. You should find one that is highly resistant beneficial bacteria like lactobacillus and bifidobacteria. They can survive the pH of our stomach acid during digestion and you can include it in the recipe.
You can substitute the baking soda with the arrowroot powder if your skin is sensitive. If you like you don’t have to use the essential oils as well.
If you use essential oils you need to find antibacterial oils from any scent you like. Have fun making your own deodorant. You can use these scents if you like:
- Geranium and Lime
- Lemongrass, Wild Orange and Bergamot
- Sandalwood and YlangYlang
- Rosemary and Peppermint