Consume 6 Breakfast Smoothies And Lose Weight!!!
The day should start with rich breakfast and healthy, nutrient smoothie that can keep you full and burn your bulge. Include the best fruits and vegetables to your diet and see the effect on the body. Here are some recipes that can help you start the day, keep your energy and lose weight.
These Smoothies are rich and benefit the body. Here is how:
Apples- they can help you reduce the risk of diabetes and have fresh breath in the morning. This is because of the antioxidants called flavonoids consisted in the apples.
Avocados- the avocado can help lower the cholesterol, they are great source of fiber, and are healthy with monounsaturated fats.
Bananas- the bananas have potassium that lowers the blood pressure.
Grapes- due to the resveratrol, an antioxidant that helps prevent heart disease, they can reduce blood pressure and lower the risk from blood clots.
Spinach – We already know what spinach can give us, like dietary fiber, protein and omega 3 fatty acids and is low in calories.
Greek Yogurt – the yogurt has calcium, and good bacteria that is known as probiotic, balancing the gut flora and optimizing the digestion process.
Make amazing Green smoothie
Here is what you need:
- 2 cups spinach leaves
- 1 ripe pear (peeled, cored and chopped)
- 15 green grapes
- 1 cup plain Greek yogurt
- ½ avocado (chopped)
- 1 or 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
Put all the ingredients in a blender and mix them until you get a smoothie.
Almond –Apple Smoothie
- 5 raw almonds
- 1 red apple ( with its peel)
- 1 banana
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt
- ½ cup low fat milk
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- If your blender needs preparation you can first chop your almonds and apples in advance
- After this blend all the ingredients together for 30 seconds or less.
Banana Breadless Breakfast
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup vanilla almond milk
- ½ medium banana
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
Mix them all together and blend until you got your smoothie.
Say goodbye to the belly
- 3 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup frozen pineapple
- 1 cup kale
- ¾ cup water
Blend them and mix them all together. Drink it all!!
Vanilla vegan milkshake
- ½ cup soft tofu
- 1 cup vanilla soy milk
- 1 frozen banana
- ½ tablespoon peanut butter
Mix it all in a blender for a minute. Enjoy it!
Boost the metabolism smoothie
- 6 ounces vanilla Greek yogurt
- 8 almonds
- ¼ cup raw broccoli florets, stems cut off
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ¼ cup cannellini or garbanzo beans
- ¾ cup iced green tea
- 1 teaspoon flaxmeal
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
Blend all the ingredients together and have your smoothie. Sprinkle some cinnamon on top.