Aloe Vera And Coconut Oil Mixture- Amazing Benefits!!!
When used separately, you can get effective health benefits like treating skin disorders, eczema, psoriasis, rashes, irritated skin or dry skin.
Both the Aloe Vera and the coconut oil are used in DIY body lotions, but it can also be used together and receive double health benefits.
The leaves of the Aloe Vera contain a high amount of water, and the coconut oil is pure oil. We know not to mix the water and oil, but the gel from the Aloe Vera as well as the whipped coconut oil can be used together as a mixture.
Health Benefits from the Aloe Vera
You have already read about the amazing effects from the Aloe Vera on the skin. Here are the health benefits from the use of Aloe Vera:
- You can treat minor burns and sunburns
- Treat the irritated skin and rashes
- Improve the stretch marks, age spots acne and scars.
- Hydrate and rejuvenate the skin with Aloe Vera.
Health Benefits from the Coconut oil
- moisturize the skin naturally and slow the process of aging
- soften the skin, especially dry skin
- improve various skin conditions like eczema, psoriasis, sunburn, rashes and skin irritations
- make up remover
- moisturize the hair ( in the article beautiful glowing skin and shiny hair)
Save money by not buying commercial lotions and make your own healthy natural combination from coconut oil and Aloe Vera.
Healing lotion from Coconut oil and Aloe Vera
It is best to use 100% Aloe Vera gel(not the juice) and organic virgin coconut oil.
You can whip up the coconut oil(when in solid form) to make a great body lotion. You need small amounts for all your skin and it is absorbed quickly.
- ½ cup organic extra-virgin coconut oil
- 1/3 cup pure Aloe Vera gel ( organic and cold pressed gel)
- Few drops of essential oils by choice(lavender, jasmine, rose, vanilla…)
Way of preparation:
In a bowl mix the coconut oil and the Aloe Vera. (Remember not to melt the coconut oil)
Whisk all the ingredients with an electric or hand whisker for 5-10 minutes, until it becomes light, fluffy and airy. Don’t use a blender or a food processor; it will warm the oil too much.
While whisking the mixture add the essential oils by choice.
After it is whipped, you can put it in a glass container and leave it on room temperature. If your house is too worm, the oil might melt, so it is better to put it in the refrigerator. You need it to be whipped all the time so that you can use it properly.
You can use this lotion for several weeks.
The right way to use this healing lotion
You can apply it all over your body. The best time to apply it when the skin is wet after bathing. You can also use it to remove your make-up.Tweet