7 Reasons Why You Should Make Ginger Tea
Delicious warm ginger tea drink will heat up your body helping you against all colds that are coming in the cold period. Its preparation is simple, and there are at least 7 reasons why ginger should become the part of your daily diet.
Piece of fresh ginger
1 l water
3-4 spoons honey
Peel the ginger and slice it in thin layers. Put the pieces in a pot and cover them with warm water. Boil the water for 15-20 minutes. Remove it from the stove and leave the pieces for 5 more minutes. Drain the liquid, sweeten it and add the lemon.
Reasons why you should make ginger tea today:
- Strengthens the body and the immune system
- Speeds up the healing if you have cold
- Clams the stomach nosier
- Positive effect on the nervous system
- Enhances the work of the intestines and lowers the feeling of swelling.
- encourages circulation
- Warms the body better than any blanket.