20 Practical Uses for Coca Cola – Proof That Coke Does Not Belong In The Human Body
Coke is one of the most popular brands of today, and it has been used for more than just drinking. The amount of acid in the beverage can wear away the enamel on your teeth and make them prone to decay. Coke is highly acidic – it has been found to have a pH of 2.5 – batteries have a pH of 1, while pure water has a pH of 7!
This makes it clear that Coke should be consumed as much as it is. Here are 20 practical ways in which you can use the beverage for cleaning:
- Removes grease stains from almost all surfaces.
- Removes rust and loosens rusty bolts.
- Removes blood stains effectively.
- Removes oil stains.
- Kills snugs and snails on your plants.
- Cleans burnt in grease from pots and pans.
- Can descale a kettle.
- Cleans car battery terminals.
- Cleans car engines.
- Can restore the shine of pennies and coins.
- Cleans grout off kitchen floors.
- Can dissolve a tooth if left in a container!
- Removes gum stuck to hairs.
- Removes stains from fine china.
- Add 2 liters of Coke in a dirty pool to clean the rust.
- Removes dye from hair.
- Removes marker stains.
- Cleans toilets.
- Can make chrome shiny again.
- Strips pain off furniture.