10 Week No-Gym Home Workout Plan
This amazing workout plan is great for both genders and will make you lose weight and add muscle mass in no time. It doesn’t require any expensive equipment or going to the gym – it can be simply performed from the comfort of your own home. In order for it to work you will also need to drink plenty of water and eat a healthy diet to prevent bloating and other digestive problems.
Experts recommend 45-60 minutes of exercise daily if you want to lose weight faster. We recommend 50 minutes of exercise for beginners, which should gradually increase up to 200 minutes of exercise a day.
Here’s what you need to do day by day:
25-second wall sit; 20 squats; 15-second plank; 35 jumping jacks; 5 push-ups; 25 crunches; 15 lunges; 10 sit-ups; 10 butt kicks.
10 squats; 20 crunches; 10 push-ups; 10 jumping jacks; 35 sit-ups; 25 lunges; 40-second plank; 10 push-ups.
30 sit-ups; 15 squats; 30 crunches; 50 jumping jacks; 35-second wall sit; 25 butt kicks; 40-second plank; 10 push-ups; 25 lunges.
20 crunches; 15 lunges; 35-second plank; 46 squats; 50 sit-ups; 60-second wall sit; 25 jumping jacks; 20 push-ups; 35 butt kicks.
40 sit-ups; 25 squats; 30 push-ups; 30 crunches; 1-minute plank; 60 lunges; 45-second wall sit; 55 jumping jacks; 50 butt kicks.
Do the exercises in whatever order you like and rest on the weekend.
Besides these exercises, here’s your weekly cardio plan:
- 30-second sprint, 30-second jog (5 repetitions)
- 35-second sprint, 45-second jog (6 repetitions)
- 45-second sprint, 60-second jog (7 repetitions)
- 50-second sprint, 45-second jog (8 repetitions)
- 55-second sprint, 30-second jog (7 repetitions)
- 60-second sprint, 45-second jog (6 repetitions)
- 65-second sprint, 60-second jog (5 repetitions)
- 70-second sprint, 45-second jog (6 repetitions)
- 75-second sprint, 30-second jog (7 repetitions)
- 80-second sprint, 45-second jog (8 repetitions)