10 Reasons Why You Should Feel Guilty If You Don’t Drink Beer
Moderation is the key to success when it comes to alcohol, and when its beer in consideration the best result is achieved when you drink one glass or half a liter a day ( 200-500ml) the most. Here are 10 reasons why you should feel guilty if you don’t like beer:
- strengthens the bones – beer contains high level of silicon, which is good for bone health.
- Strengthens the heart – half of a liter a day lowers the risk of heart disease up to 30 %, and raises the level of cholesterol that prevents arteries clogging.
- Healthy kidneys – scientists from France have set apart beer from all other alcohol drinks because they have discovered that beer lowers the risk of kidney stones.
- Strengthening the brain – researches from 2005 have shown that 11.000 elderly woman drinking beer have better results on the mental capabilities studies than those who are 18 months younger and don’t consume beer.
- Lowers the risk of cancer – Portugal study has shown that marinated schnitzel in beer lower the cancer substances for 70 % when fried.
- Raises the level of vitamins – people who drink 30 % higher level of B6 vitamins in the blood than those who don’t drink. Beer consist vitamin B12 and folic acid.
- Protects from heart attack – researches from Harvard have shown that moderate quantity of alcohol, including beer, help preventing blood clogs that blocks the blood traveling through the heart and brain causing heart attack.
- Lowers the risk of diabetes – 2011 studies conducted on 38.000 mid aged man have shown that those who drink 2 beers a day lower the risk of diabetes for 25 %.
- lowers the blood pressure – beer is better than wine, according to a study that 70.000 woman between the age of 25 and 40 have taken part in.
- Extends life – since 2005 it has been discovered that those who drink beer live longer, because consuming this lowers the risk of heart disease, heart attack and diabetes.